just letting you know that the Hidden Gems caravan will be rolling into Lewes in October this autumn.
Hopefully some of you might like to come and join in the fun:
Hidden Gems Lewes, East Sussex
28th – 30th October 2022
Nestled in the South Downs, the picturesque town of Lewes is a “small town with a big heart”. Famous for its bonfire night madness and historically libertarian spirit, it’s full of hidden gems and a great place to sing and socialise! Jeremy, Debs and Rebecca have cooked up a classic Hidden Gems weekend full of catchy tunes, fine food, sight seeing and unique locations.
It will be a weekend to remember…
For only £240 you will get:
- six rousing singing sessions
- a unique Hidden Gems walking tour
- group evening meal on Saturday night
- outdoor singing in the Linklater nature reserve
- collaboration with local singing group Women of Note
- final performance in the intimate atmosphere of the extraordinary Berwick Church. Explore the audio visual tour here: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6363161/4/
FOR MORE DETAILS AND BOOKING PLEASE VISIT: