COVID-19 precautions

We all look forward to singing together again, and the committee are looking at how this can be safely managed in line with government guidance regarding COVID-19. We plan to hold a trial outdoor session on May 26th and have put together a risk assessment and information sheet for this rehearsal. 

We would love as many members as possible to return to singing together but understand that some of you may not feel comfortable with this yet.

It would be really useful for us if you could answer a few questions about your feelings towards the outdoor rehearsal on the 26th May and the risk assessment completed for that rehearsal. 

We will also ask for your feedback following the outdoor rehearsal on the 26th May and will review the plan for the 2nd half of term based on survey feedback and the success of the outdoor rehearsal.

Please note that government guidance will be followed at all times.  Therefore, please answer the survey questions with the assumption that at the time of implementation, the actions are in-line with government guidance at that time.

Please read the risk assessment and information sheet before completing the survey.  Thank you for your feedback.

BV outdoor rehearsal risk assessment May 26th 2021

Information Sheet for outdoor rehearsal on May 26th