Dear Singing Folk,
just to say Rebecca and I are running this 3 day singing workshop in Lewes at the end of October and would be delighted if any of you felt you could join us.
You can check out the Goal-mouth website for more details and booking here:
Also here below is the basic information:
Come and sing with us this autumn!
Hidden Gems Lewes, East Sussex
28th – 30th October 2022
Nestled in the South Downs, the picturesque town of Lewes is a “small town with a big heart”. Famous for its bonfire night madness and historically libertarian spirit, it’s full of hidden gems and a great place to sing and socialise! Jeremy, Debs and Rebecca have cooked up a classic Hidden Gems weekend full of catchy tunes, fine food, sight seeing and unique locations.
It will be a weekend to remember…
For only £240 you will get:
- six rousing singing sessions
- a unique Hidden Gems walking tour
- group evening meal on Saturday night
- outdoor singing in the Linklater nature reserve
- collaboration with local singing group Women of Note
- final performance in the intimate atmosphere of the extraordinary Berwick Church, check out the virtual tour